• Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Employment Doing Business Our Community How Do i...
  • Apply For
  • Search For
  • Access
  • Pay
  • Register For
  • View
  • OpenBooks

    Search items by entering keyword(s) in the search field. The table will filter the results as you type. Click the header of a column to alphabetically sort the items. Click again to reverse the order of the sort.

    # Questions Answers
    1 How can I get a copy of a reporter's record/transcript of a hearing or trial? Pursuant to the Rules of Appellate Procedure regarding the preparation of a Reporter's Record, requests must be made in writing designating the specific ordered. If you are not filing Notice of Appeal and simply want a copy of a record taken, please contact the Court Reporter at 817-884-2917.
    2 How can I get copies of a judgment, sentence or dismissal? Contact the County Clerk at 817-884-1399.
    3 How do I find out the date and time of my court appearance? Contact your attorney or bondsman for the date and time of your court appearance. Contact Signora Lott, court coordinator, at 817-884-2055 for information on other dockets.
    4 How long does a trial take? Most misdemeanor trials last from one to two days.
    5 My attorney is hired and we are set on the initial appearance docket. Are we excused? You may be excused from initial appearance upon notification to the court coordinator that you do have an attorney, and the attorney requests an excusal.
    6 My case is set on the docket. Do my attorney and I have to be there? Yes. When your case is set on the docket both you and your attorney must be present.
    7 What cases are handled by CCC No. 4? Class A and B misdemeanor cases that have allegedly occurred in Tarrant County, Texas, are under the jurisdiction of CCC No. 4.
    8 What is probation? Probation is when a defendant's sentence is suspended and the defendant stays in Tarrant County to be rehabilitated. The Probation Department is now called the Community Supervision and Corrections Department (CSCD).
    9 Where do I pay my court costs/attorney's fees? You may pay your court costs/attorney's fees at the County Clerk's payment window, which is located on the lower plaza in the Tim Curry Criminal Justice Center. The Justice Center is at 401 W. Belknap, Fort Worth.
    10 Where is the court located?

    County Criminal Court No. 4 is located on the 5th floor of the Tim Curry Criminal Justice Center. The Justice Center is at 401 W. Belknap, Fort Worth, Texas.


    11 Who do I contact to find the outcome of a trial/plea? Contact either the Court Coordinator at 817-884-2055 or the County Clerk at 817-884-1399.
    This page was last modified on June 18, 2015


    County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111

    Tarrant County provides the information contained in this web site as a public service. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is correct. However, in any case where legal reliance on information contained in these pages is required, the official records of Tarrant County should be consulted. Tarrant County is not responsible for the content of, nor endorses any site which has a link from the Tarrant County web site.

    This site is best experienced with supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. If you use an older or unsupported browser, you might notice that some features do not function properly. Click the browser name above to learn more about the recommended browsers.

    County Seal

    100 E. Weatherford, Fort Worth, Texas 76196