Summary: Donor gave a set of 13 black and white photographs, of city scenes of Dallas and Fort Worth by an unknown commercial photographer to be sold as a set.
1. Aerial view of Downtown Dallas, looking north of Dealey
2. Union Passenger Station (1916) and Houston Street Post Office, Dallas
3. New Federal Building, Dallas
4. Central Campus Quadrangle S.M.U., Dallas
5. Municipal Auditorium, Fair Park, Dallas
6. Seventh Street, Fort Worth (image shown)
7. The Fair Building, Fort Worth, W. 7th and Throckmorton, southwest corner (image shown)
8. Medical Arts Building and Burnett Park, Fort Worth
9. Public Library, Fort Worth, 9th and Throckmorton
10. Will Rogers Memorial Coliseum, Fort Worth (with no statue)
11. T and P Terminal Warehouse, Fort Worth
12. City County Hospital, Fort Worth (becomes John Peter Smith in 1952)
13. Municipal Airport, Fort Worth (named Meacham Field in 1927, terminal completed in 1937)
County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111
Tarrant County provides the information contained in this web site as a public service. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is correct. However, in any case where legal reliance on information contained in these pages is required, the official records of Tarrant County should be consulted. Tarrant County is not responsible for the content of, nor endorses any site which has a link from the Tarrant County web site.
This site is best experienced with supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. If you use an older or unsupported browser, you might notice that some features do not function properly. Click the browser name above to learn more about the recommended browsers.