Avoid Penalties! Pay your taxes by February 2, 2015
Friday, January 23, 2015….Immediate Release
Contact: Ron Wright, 817-884-1106, email@example.com
The last day to pay 2014 property taxes to avoid penalty and interest is Monday, February 2, 2015. The date was extended because January 31 falls on the weekend.
“All eight of the Tarrant County Tax Office locations are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist taxpayers with their property tax payments, but we encourage taxpayers to pay online whenever possible to avoid the crowds,” stated Ron Wright, Tarrant County Tax Assessor Collector.
DON’T STAND IN LINE; PAY ON-LINE. Property taxes can be paid online at https://etax.tarrantcounty.com/WebUi/ProfileLogin.aspx.
· Visa, MasterCard and Discover is accepted for online payments. A convenience fee will be added to debit and credit card payments.
· Online eCheck payments can be made with no additional convenience fee.
· Pay-by-phone is available 24/7 at 817-884-1110.
· All of our offices accept over-the-counter credit/debit card payments. Debit and credit card payments are subject to convenience fees. Visa,
MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted over the counter.
· If payment is being made by mail on February 2, it is recommended the taxpayer obtain a U.S.P.S. postmark validation from the post office.
The Tarrant County Tax Office Customer Service Center – 817-884-1100 – is available to assist citizens with property tax and motor vehicle questions Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mr. Wright continued, “Please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions. The Tarrant County Tax Office encourages citizens who cannot afford to pay in full to make partial payments. Partial payments will be applied and only the remaining balance will be subject to penalties rather than the full original amount due”.
Visit the Tarrant County Tax Office website at http://access.tarrantcounty.com/en/tax.html or call the Customer Service Center at 817-884-1100 if you need additional assistance or locations of our tax offices.
County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111
This site is best experienced with supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. If you use an older or unsupported browser, you might notice that some features do not function properly. Click the browser name above to learn more about the recommended browsers.