Tarrant County Tax Assessor-Collector Wendy Burgess has announced the 2021 property
tax statements will be mailed the week of October 11–15, 2021.
Payment options include:
• In person by visiting one of our eight locations from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Tax Online
• Phone: 817-884-1110
• Mail: Checks/Cashier Checks/Money Orders are accepted by mail and must be USPS postmarked on or before January 31, 2022 (for full payments).
• The half pay option is available in Tarrant County. The first half is due by November 30, 2021 with the second half due by June 30, 2022.
• Taxpayers with an over 65, disabled, or disabled veteran’s exemption can make four equal installment payments with the first installment due by January 31, 2022. The remaining quarters are due by March 31, 2022, May 31, 2022, and August 1, 2022. Any late quarter-payment incurs a penalty of 6 percent for the first full month plus 1 percent interest until paid in full.
Credit/Debit cards will be accepted – and are subject to Chase Bank fees
No fee for e-checks.
If you have questions, you may contact us at 817-884-1100 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Live Chat is also now available through our website from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Tax Office includes the following reminders:
• If your property is mortgaged with an escrow account, a complete statement will be sent to your mortgage company and an informational postcard was mailed to you, the taxpayer, in lieu of a duplicate tax statement.
• Property Values are determined by the Tarrant Appraisal District.
• Exemptions are determined by the Tarrant Appraisal District.
• Tax rates are determined by your local taxing entity.
If a statement hasn’t been received, it can be printed from our online website portal or contact our Customer Service at 817-884-1100 to request one. Sign up for Paperless Billing on our Property Tax page and have your statement delivered electronically to your email address. Failure to receive a notice does not impact the validity of the tax or penalty and interest imposed.
County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111
Tarrant County provides the information contained in this web site as a public service. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is correct. However, in any case where legal reliance on information contained in these pages is required, the official records of Tarrant County should be consulted. Tarrant County is not responsible for the content of, nor endorses any site which has a link from the Tarrant County web site.
This site is best experienced with supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. If you use an older or unsupported browser, you might notice that some features do not function properly. Click the browser name above to learn more about the recommended browsers.