1300 Circle Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76119
Mental Health Mental Retardation of Tarrant County (MHMRTC) provides services to persons with mental illness, mental retardation, addictive bahaviors and early childhood developmental delays.
MHMRTC is an independent local entity, not a state, federal or county agency. Its work is directed by a local board of trustees appointed by the Tarrant County Commissioners Court.
Among the many services provided by MHMRTC are:
- Crisis Intervention
- Case Management - Assessment and Referral
- Vocational and Residential Services
- Supported Employment
- Drug Abuse Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- In-Home and Family Support
- Physical Therapy
- Homeless Outreach
- Residential, Home and Community Based Services
- Nursing - to support individuals with mental retardation, autism and pervasive developmental disorder and their families