Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment

    Special Interest



    1.  Where can I get an 11.07 Writ Application?

    See forms button above


    2.  Where do I mail the application once filled out?

    Tarrant County District Clerk

    Attn: Criminal Appeals

    401 W. Belknap Street

    Fort Worth, TX 76196


    3. Can appeals and writs documents be e-filed?

    Only subsequent filings