Tarrant County Veterans Services
The Tarrant County Veteran Services Office is an advocate agency for veterans and their survivors who live in Tarrant County. We assist veterans and their survivors, FREE OF CHARGE, with filing for benefits from the VA and the State of Texas. We help the veteran and their survivor complete all of the paperwork necessary to file benefit claims and we provide our expertise and assistance from the submission of the claim until a decision has been made by the VA.
Although we cannot adjudicate claims, we can provide advice about various programs and eligibility requirements and assist in completing the forms and other correspondence necessary to file a claim or an appeal. We will also assist in resolving problems and getting answers to questions about the laws and regulations that govern veterans’ benefits.
We work for the Tarrant County Veteran
and their Survivors!
The office is located on the grounds of the Resource Connection of Tarrant County
at 1200 Circle Drive, Suite 300, Ft Worth, TX, 76119. The telephone number is (817) 531-5645. Hours of operation are Mon – Fri, 8:00 am to 4:30pm (closed from 12:00pm to 1:00pm). We will assist customers who walk-in but prefer you call and make an appointment so that we give you the proper time and attention needed.
Programs & Services we provide assistance with (this list is not all inclusive):
- Disability Compensation Claims
- Non-Service Connected Pension Claims
- Dependency & Indemnity Compensation Claims
- Death / Widow's Pension Claims
- Aid and Attendance Benefits Claims
- Housebound Benefits Claims
- Healthcare Benefits Info
- Burial Benefits Claims
- Educational Benefits Info
- Insurance Benefits Info
- Home Loan Benefits Info
- Veterans Homes Info
- Discharge Upgrades Info
- Obtaining discharge documents, military medical records, and medals/decorations
- Claims Disagreements/Appeals Assistance
- Debt Waivers Assistance
- Texas State Benefits Info for Disabled Vets
- Property Tax Exemption for Disabled Vets