The last day to pay 2020 property taxes to avoid penalty and interest
is Monday, February 1, 2021.
“All eight of the Tarrant County Tax Office locations are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 pm to assist taxpayers with their property tax payments; however, we encourage taxpayers to pay online whenever possible to avoid the crowds,” said Wendy Burgess, Tarrant County Tax Assessor Collector.
We recommend you start the online process in January to avoid complications. Do not wait until February 1 if at all possible.
• Property taxes can be paid online at https://taxonline.tarrantcounty.com/etax/webui/ProfileLogin.aspx.
• Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted for online payments and in person at all branch locations. A convenience fee* will be added to debit and credit card payments.
• Online eCheck payments can be made with no additional convenience fee.
• Pay-by-phone* is available 24/7 at 817-884-1110.
• Payments made by mail are posted according to the USPS postmark date. Ensure that your payment is postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service by February 1, 2021 to avoid penalty and interest.
• Online and phone payments must be completed by 12 midnight Central Standard Time on February 1, 2021. Incomplete and pending payments completed after midnight C.S.T. will be posted accordingly.
The Tarrant County Tax Office Customer Service Center is available at 817-884-1100 to assist citizens with property tax and motor vehicle questions. Phone lines are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm C.S.T.
Burgess continued, “Please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions. The Tarrant County Tax Office encourages citizens who cannot pay in full to make partial payments. Partial payments will be applied and only the remaining balance will be subject to penalties rather than the full original amount due.”
Due to a high call volume, taxpayers may experience difficulty speaking with a customer service representative over the phone. An alternative method of contact for taxpayers is email to email@example.com. Please allow a 48-hour response time for emails.
Visit the Tarrant County Tax Office website at or call the Customer Service Center at 817-884-1100 if you need additional assistance or branch locations.
*Convenience fees are charged by the credit card service company for all debit and credit transactions.
County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111
Tarrant County provides the information contained in this web site as a public service. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is correct. However, in any case where legal reliance on information contained in these pages is required, the official records of Tarrant County should be consulted. Tarrant County is not responsible for the content of, nor endorses any site which has a link from the Tarrant County web site.
This site is best experienced with supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. If you use an older or unsupported browser, you might notice that some features do not function properly. Click the browser name above to learn more about the recommended browsers.